Attention CBS Drivers - Photographer needs some info!

dancer52

Ok...a little more info. The track will be buying the pictures for you to autograph...Brenda just needs to know who is showing up so they dont waste money on cars that dont show. These are not the pictures you can buy....these are for the fans...ok? SO...if you dont reply here...you wont have any pictures to sign...then you will be sad...the fans will get mad...someone will come on here and post how the dust caused it...and if the track was tacky you would have had pictures...or...ill just end up spinning you out. Either way...it will just be easier if you respond... AJ

DO I need to post the video of the CTS fight so this thread can get some views?

I think it is a shame that a "fight" can get more views than the passing of someone who could become a local racing legend for what he did for SOS. :(

SO...if you dont reply here...you wont have any pictures to sign...then you will be sad...the fans will get mad...someone will come on here and post how the dust caused it...and if the track was tacky you would have had pictures...or...ill just end up spinning you out. Either way...it will just be easier if you respond... AJ

Post of the week AJ......

I think it is a shame that a "fight" can get more views than the passing of someone who could become a local racing legend for what he did for SOS.

Sadly Jamie....If you ask NA$CAR.....it sells tickets too.....

SO...if you dont reply here...you wont have any pictures to sign...then you will be sad...the fans will get mad...someone will come on here and post how the dust caused it...and if the track was tacky you would have had pictures...or...ill just end up spinning you out. Either way...it will just be easier if you respond... AJ

Post of the week AJ......

I think it is a shame that a "fight" can get more views than the passing of someone who could become a local racing legend for what he did for SOS.

Sadly Jamie....If you ask NA$CAR.....it sells tickets too.....

How many times have we heard "this isn't NASCAR" on this board? None-the-less a shame.

To all CBS drivers: Please let me know if you plan to attend the races this weekend, Saturday June 8th. I am trying to get a list of drivers together so I can print the pictures for our driver autograph session! Thanks everyone!

Brenda

Just bringing this one back up to the top for it's original reason! Thanks everyone!

Brenda

Archived