Thanks to everyone who helped me at CTS last night!

medusa

Last night the transmission blew out in my #7 mini stock in practice. Other racers got it loaded on the trailer for me and I headed for home near Cedar Park, dropped it off (literally, it fell off the back of the trailer, hung on the trailer, took 15 minutes to pry it off), went to Lago Vista where my old #7 is kept, loaded it up, and got back to the track just as the minis were about to go out to race. People came from nearby pits and did everything - straps off the car, ramps out, spares out of the trunk, wired the transponder into the car, helped with my belts, even gave me some water. And the race was delayed a few minutes so I could join the lineup. Wow! That's why I'm addicted to racing; I don't find that comaraderie anywhere else. Thank you everyone!

That's really cool and pretty common around racetracks. Glad you got to race and hope the other car and trailer isn't damaged too badly. Good thing it got hung up and not fall completely off.

That's great...We are in another class and had a problem, but people in the pit next to us would not help, matter of fact it was a mini stock driver that did help us....Glad we all help each other...How did you do...Hope you did well.:)

That's really cool and pretty common around racetracks. Glad you got to race and hope the other car and trailer isn't damaged too badly. Good thing it got hung up and not fall completely off.

That's great...We are in another class and had a problem, but people in the pit next to us would not help, matter of fact it was a mini stock driver that did help us....Glad we all help each other...How did you do...Hope you did well.:)

Had 4th but tried too hard to catch the guy ahead and spun. Grrr. Got 5th. Still felt happy just 'cause I was able to get in the race. How did you do?

Archived