Pro Lates at CTS last night

Big G Smith

Congratulations to Casey Smith on his hard fought win last night at CTS. I have been a fan of his for a long time and finally got to meet him last night.

The Pro Late Model race was one of the best I have seen at this track. Even though the car count was not huge, (12) they made up for it with clean side by side racing. In my opinion you don't need 25 cars to put on a good show for the fans. These Pro Lates are the real deal and I suspect that we will see more of them in the coming races.

Casey had a lot of fun racing last night .... Hopefully the late model racing will continue to grow I know we are doing our part to promote the facility, racing, music, and late model class. Thanks to CTS for bringing the Late Models back to Texas

Probably the best Late Model race I have ever seen at this track. There wasnt only two wide racing up front but thru out the field as well. I told Casey after the race that right there is what makes you want to keep coming back and I knew he was having a blast cause ive been there before. That type of racing is Fun.

Archived