Paul Reyes III

w2racing

Tonight we had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Paul and his family at the Harlandale ISD Relay for Life event at Memorial Stadium. What an awesome family! They were very welcoming and inviting to anyone who came by. He also took his #24 late model Monte Carlo to help raise money for Relay for Life. For a donation you could sign his car. Everyone, including the kids, loved the idea of signing their name. Great job Paul! Not too many people impress me but you truly are a good guy! If you read this Paul, let your Mom know we are working on getting the hair bow for her.

Tonight we had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Paul and his family at the Harlandale ISD Relay for Life event at Memorial Stadium. What an awesome family! They were very welcoming and inviting to anyone who came by. He also took his #24 late model Monte Carlo to help raise money for Relay for Life. For a donation you could sign his car. Everyone, including the kids, loved the idea of signing their name. Great job Paul! Not too many people impress me but you truly are a good guy! If you read this Paul, let your Mom know we are working on getting the hair bow for her.

We certainly missed you at Central Texas Speedway last night Reyes family but it sounds like you were supporting a higher cause. I applaud you for that and look forward to seeing you and the whole team on June 1st!!

yes sir we will do! The car was cosmetically done but we still need some repairs to the steering components from the SAS race. we are making the june 1st race for sure. The next 2 events CTS in June and SAS on the 15th, the winnings are also going to be donated to the American Cancer Society as well.

We had a great time Friday night. It was cold but we toughed it out all night! We ended up with 20 Signatures. More than what i thought we would get for sure. The decal will stay on the car for the next 2 races also.

Thank you w2racing for your support!

8711886774_3022497940.jpg

IMAG0046 by pg.reyes, on Flickr

Archived