SA Speedway & Racers Help a Broken Heart

abrungot

I owe many Thanks for leaving a lasting impression on a family & 2yr old little girl.

post-719-1367279716.jpg

Some that follow on Facebook or were in the grandstands know I was racing last week for young Brooklynn. Donating my winnings to help her & her family battle their mounting medical bills from multiple lifesaving procedures to help repair her young heart, without the 2 open heart surgery's in just 2 years, this world would be without a true precious jewel. Now her family even with health insurance walks with a huge debit cloud over their heads. Each surgery has cost the family over $10K out of pocket.

Brooklynn and her family were able to join us on Saturday night, just 6 weeks out of open heart surgery for young Brooklynn. Thanks to some quick work by SAS Staff & Flagman Nathan Lavender they got quite a welcome experience as well.

Click her for the Blog of Brooklynn's life thru her mom's eyes.

To those that have already donated or pledged and those that will donate in the future! THANK YOU From me & most certainly the family.

Here is where i continue to need more help. First click on this link to Tracy's Blog, and I dare you to resist Brooklynn's smile & Charm, She has more Love & Happiness in her heart thank i could only hope to have. 2nd Click the Donate button & donate anything that you can, even $1 will have a profound ability with the power of how many people could do that to make a huge difference in this family's life.

Here are the Thank you’s for sure I have to say to make this night so special:

Don Painter & crew @ Browning Auto Parts Click for FB Page

Making sure the #50 had the Tires & Fuel it needed.

Terry Tschoerner & TBS RacingClick for FB Page

For all time & Parts to make the #50 competitive at SAS

Nathan Lavender & SA Speedway for The Tickets for the family, & the Start the race experience.

Thank you to all the Drivers & Officials

that signed the Green Flag for young Brooklynn, which has truly made the experience a Physical memory for her that will last a lifetime!

Lastly, Thank You Janice, Ryan, Crystal, & Brandie, and Anthony Gordon for the time and effort to take a car & driver that had never seen SAS from the drivers seat, and make it go as smooth as it did..

There are many other's that helped, and you were just as important in the thank you's!

Aaron Brungot Tator's Plumbing Charger #50

i WILL TAKE A JAR OR SOMETHING TO CC NEXT WEEK I MAY HAVE TO DIG DEEP IN THOSE DRIVERS POCKETS BUT I BET I FIND SOMETHING .. come on every one forget that one beer .that one dr pepper save it for this little girl i will be hitting up every one i see ..racers have a heart dont hide it ..empty that change jar ,ash trey .between the seats .console under the dryer sell your wives gold .nah not a good ideal on the gold .. ,

Archived