THR. NO MIRRORS, NO WILD BUNCH

Keith Garrett

I have seen good clean racing at THR since the no mirror rule change.I applaud the decision to make that rule.Short track racing is all about going forward as fast as you can,not looking back.[edited out by Nick Holt. 10/6/04]

and as for the track being one grove, that is a bunch of crap...there are many drivers who would prefer the outside line, and they run it well...

with the username LM04, you're more than likely speaking from great experience at this, because the LM04 @ THR is definitely not skeered to use the high side(s) to go around people. :D

with the username LM04, you're more than likely speaking from great experience at this, because the LM04 @ THR is definitely not skeered to use the high side(s) to go around people.  

nascarbar, the lm4 is my dad James Reeder and no he is not scared to use the high side, he does it all the time.

Krissy

with the username LM04, you're more than likely speaking from great experience at this, because the LM04 @ THR is definitely not skeered to use the high side(s) to go around people.  

nascarbar, the lm4 is my dad James Reeder and no he is not scared to use the high side, he does it all the time.

Krissy

Gotcha, that's the stars and stripes I was talking about. Do other drivers even know what the passenger side of his car looks like? He always just waves from the drivers side as he passes on the outside :D

If I'm not mistaken, the only reason he did lose his passenger door was when someone pushed him into the wall trying to block his outside run.

Archived