DRIVERS TO RECEIVE FREE PARKING PASS

That is a great gesture on the part of Central Texas Speedway. Look forward to being there on opening night in two weeks. Ready for some "Fast Cars and Hot Guitars".

Me too

I was out there yesterday. They were putting up the huge stage for the music venue and getting everything just right for the opening night of racing. New seating surfaces, remodeled restrooms in the spectator area and also the pit area. The women's restrooms are really nice and so are the men's. All the VIP suites are remodeled.

Should be a big crowd for opening night. All of the sponsors will be impressed.

That's cool but most drivers are already in the pits because they drove the tow vehicle to get their car to the track. Really no need for special parking. Lol

It was meant for the driver to give to a family member, crew member, etc. for a personal vehicle they would be driving. We won't be allowing non tow vehicles in pits for pedestrian safety reasons. Thank you for your comment.

I am just now reading this and hope that you and your family/crew made it in ok. Please let me know. Thank you.

Yes all worked out fine. Family/crew were able to get the pass early so when they came in around

5pm they used the pass. Will keep it for the season & use it when we race again.

Saw a ton of great improvements!! Thanks!

Archived