SATURDAY PRACTICE ADDED AT CTS

We are happy to announce we added one more practice date to the Saturday lineup before the big season opening races.

SATURDAY, MARCH 30th, 8AM-100PM

$25 for insurance wristband---NO FEE TO PRACTICE!!!

I APOLOGIZE FOR ENDING TIME CHANGE FROM 3pm to 1pm. It's my fault for entering wrong ending time. We extended the open time to 8am though.

There will be no tech or safety that day as Chris has obligations with SAS. He wanted me to convey a few items that he is not bending on...

Seat belts can NOT be older than 5 years. Remember, we will not compromise your safety.

Window net must be in 100% working order and lead painted white with car number securely bolted.

Fully charged fire extinguisher within driver reach.

Thank you.

WHERE CAN YOU FIND PRATICE TIMES FOR CTS? I KNOW WHEN IT WAS THUNDERHILL YOU COULD GO TO RESUILTS ON THEIR WEBSITE AND CLICK ON MYLAPS AND FIND THEM. BUT HOW WOULD DO YOU DO THIS FOR CTS? THANKS :ph34r:

Go to my laps.com. Sign in and then put central texas speedway in the search box. I just pulled em up that way

WHERE CAN YOU FIND PRATICE TIMES FOR CTS? I KNOW WHEN IT WAS THUNDERHILL YOU COULD GO TO RESUILTS ON THEIR WEBSITE AND CLICK ON MYLAPS AND FIND THEM. BUT HOW WOULD DO YOU DO THIS FOR CTS? THANKS :ph34r:

Tues-Fri call Lynn at OTX to let her know you're coming out and she will work you in around the karts. OTX is open T/W 10-6 and TH/F 10-9 and Sat 9-9

Saturday practices are posted on our website at www.centexspeedway.com under the Racing tab at the top of the page.

Archived