WILD BUNCH RACING SET FOR THR

THE WILD BUNCH IS BACK

Thats right sports fans , the Wild Bunch Racing/Garrett Motorsports camoflage car #31 driven by Keith Garrett plans to make its first return to Thunder Hill Raceway in over a year for the Oct. 2nd event , we are looking foward to racing there agian and hope all our friends and fans can come out and watch an exciting 75 lap street stock race.hope to see you there.

WILD BUNCH RACING/ GARRETT MOTORSPORTS

welcome back WILD BUNCH..... now just remember, i dont' want to see that car sittin on the frame machine come monday morning :lol: done seen tooo much of that.. JK! na, i'm glad to hear ur be bak out there...GOOD LUCK...

........And Good Luck to you too Rodney!! glad to see you bak at THR!!!

Yeee-hawwwwww!! :D:D:D

(or is that "Hee Haw"??)

It'll be great to see the Wild Bunch gang again--I definitely missed them this year on my return to THR.... :D

Rodney---as always, good to see you back "on track"...Will we see the Leander///er, Luling///er, Lockhart gang with ya? :lol:

I am very sorry to announce this but, because of scheduling reasons and a rule change ( no mirrors , which i think is a mistake) Wild Bunch Racing will not attend the big race weekend. we are very sorry but we will not participate in something that we feel is detramental to safety. We are racers not children or demolition derby drivers and do our best to take care of our equipment, so for this reason we are withdrawing from the event.

P.S. see you at Octoberfast

WILD BUNCH RACING

# 31 .. At least when I said I would not be back to THR I ment it. I would not return for any reason under the present magagement, I went as far as selling all my parts , car , trailer and even all the tools. Glad to see that Tom wasn't in on your return. He is a man of his word and his word was to never return. Mirrors or no mirrors .

X Red Shark Racing #15

Archived