WHAT IS THE DEAL NOT MANY ENTRIES FOR SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAYS APRIL RACE

fastmontgomery15

JUST WONDERING WHY ALL YOU RACERS HAVENT SENT YOUR ENTRIES IN FOR SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY RACE FOR APRIL 19TH AND 20TH? I`M SURE THEY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF CAR COUNT THEY WILL BE HAVING SO THEY CAN ORDER TIRES AND FUEL AND OTHER THINGS THAT GO ALONG WITH HOLDING RACE. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A TOTAL OF 15 DRIVERS FOR 6 CLASSES! LETS GET THEM ENTRIES IN AND GET THEM CLASSES BUILT UP SO WE CAN HAVE A GREAT SEASON AT SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY!!! BY THE WAY THEY WILL BE RUNNING FOR POINTS AND ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AND CROWNING A CHAMPION FOR EACH CLASS!!! REMEBER THESE GUYS HAVE BROUGHT RACING BACK TO SAN ANTONIO TX FOR US RACERS SO LETS HELP THEM BRING BACK THE FANS AND GIVE THEM WHAT THEY COME TO SEE AND THAT SOME REALLY FAST HIGH BANKED RACING!!! WERE JUST FOUR WEEKS AWAY!!!! :ph34r:

Mine is that can"t afford and don"t have time to change rear end, nor time to do it between races at other tracks.

FAST MONTGOMERY, JUST WONDERING WHY YOU DONT MAKE YOUR CAR LEGAL AT HOUSTON AND SUPPORT THE CLASS. THEY WILL BE RUNNING FOR POINTS AND CROWNING A CHAMPION THERE FOR EACH CLASS!!! REMEMBER, THESE GUYS HAVE A HUGE PURSE FOR SPEEDFEST. COME ON MAN!!!

MAY NEED TO TRY THAT GUESS WE NEED TO SEE HOW FAR OFF THE RULE PACKAGE ARE.WE WERE THERE FOR THE FIRST RACE OF THE YEAR CARS LOOK LIKE THAY RUN AS FAST AS THE THUNDER OR CHARGERS I BELIEVE THERE WAS ONLY 6 OF THEM. THE CLASS LOOKS LIKE IT CAOULD YOU A FEW MORE.

I am a one man team with no sponsors. I am not asking for sponsors because I don't want to feel committed to make every race...so it's out of my thin wallet. Right now I am focused on making the 1st race @ CTS. If that goes well then I will hunt down some gears and try to make SAS.

FAST MONTGOMERY, JUST WONDERING WHY YOU DONT MAKE YOUR CAR LEGAL AT HOUSTON AND SUPPORT THE CLASS. THEY WILL BE RUNNING FOR POINTS AND CROWNING A CHAMPION THERE FOR EACH CLASS!!! REMEMBER, THESE GUYS HAVE A HUGE PURSE FOR SPEEDFEST. COME ON MAN!!!

MAY NEED TO TRY THAT GUESS WE NEED TO SEE HOW FAR OFF THE RULE PACKAGE ARE.WE WERE THERE FOR THE FIRST RACE OF THE YEAR CARS LOOK LIKE THAY RUN AS FAST AS THE THUNDER OR CHARGERS I BELIEVE THERE WAS ONLY 6 OF THEM. THE CLASS LOOKS LIKE IT CAOULD YOU A FEW MORE.

What?

I am a one man team with no sponsors. I am not asking for sponsors because I don't want to feel committed to make every race...so it's out of my thin wallet. Right now I am focused on making the 1st race @ CTS. If that goes well then I will hunt down some gears and try to make SAS.

THATS GREAT HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE AND GOOD LUCK WITH RUNNING AT CTS LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE FUN!!!

Donny, you posted almost the same thing last year before the October race, and think the car count was pretty decent, soo cut back on the coffee, stop bitting your nails and calm down, they will show up :lol: :lol: ;)

Donny, you posted almost the same thing last year before the October race, and think the car count was pretty decent, soo cut back on the coffee, stop bitting your nails and calm down, they will show up :lol: :lol: ;)

LOL LOL YEP CHARLIE SURE DID JUST TRYING TO BUILD THE CLASSES UP AND FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING GUYS ARE HAVING MONEY PROBLEMS OR THEIR RUNNING ELSE WHERE AND CANT AFFORD TWO OR THREE TRACKS OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE AND I THINK THEY ARE A LITTLE NERVOUS ON CAR COUNT THESE GUYS HAVE PUT A LOT OF MONEY INTO THIS PLACE THAT YOU LOVED TO RACE AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF A CAR COUNT.ALSO I`M TRYING TO GET SPONSORSHIP FOR SOME OF THE CLASSES AND THATS HARD TO DO WHEN THE CAR IS LOW. GET THEM CARS YOU GOT READY AND PUT THEM FISHING RODS AWAY!!! WELL YOUR RIGHT THAT FISHING IS A LOT CHEAPER CANT BLAME YOU THERE!!! I`LL BE BY TOMORROW TO GET THEM RAGS THANKS BRO!!!

Archived