help!

jwmbishop

lol at both... the wire to the hei may have been pink at one time - its now a crispy black. The previous spaghetti wrestler made a huge mess and covered it all with plastic loom - the x wire from the starter to alt to fuse block and link was more black tape than insulation. And you can see where he clipped an add a wire to the fuse link - rather than in the copper below it!

I went to wire the MSD EFI and IGN and said crap - start peeling... this way instead of one harness for the truck, one for the ign and one for the EFI - its all one harness with Deustch connectors and waterproof rings (using all digital sensors).

I now have it complete , harness to rear for fuel pump and gauge, engine (alt starter ac and TB) all the way to the relay stack underhood and ran into the cab - ready to work the dash console and relays. all new wire and fuse links etc...

Actually its been kinda fun... but time consuming. One three wire deustch takes about 3-4 minutes. But I would still rather do this on a wire board with pre determined measurements... like we did at McBurnie on the kits - I could build an entire harness for the Spyder (76 vette based) in less than 6 hours.

Archived