All Thunder, Pure Stocks and Chargers send your registration in to SAS

fastmontgomery15

OKAY GUYS AND GALS SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY IS TAKING YOUR REGISTRATION NOW SO IF YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR NUMBER YOU NORMALY RUN YOU BETTER GET IT IN NOW! LETS BUILD THIS CLASS UP WERE HOPING TO HAVE 20 PLUS CARS THIS YEAR AND RIGHT NOW I DONT SEE THAT BEING A PROBLEM! FROM WHAT I`M HEARING THIERS DRIVERS BUILDING MOTORS AND CARS FOR THIS CLASS AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT A GOOD GROUP OF THUNDER STOCKS FROM THUNDERHILL RACEWAY ARE COMING AND HAVE SENT THIER ENTRIES IN ALREADY. ALSO WERE HOPING TO GET YOU PURE STOCKS FROM I-37 AND YOU GUYS FROM CORPUS IN TOO. LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANT TO RUN THE NUMBER YOU LIKE SEND IT FAST LETS MAKE THIS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CLASSES THIS YEAR!!! YOU CAN GO TO SA-SPEEDWAY.COM FOR DETAILS:ph34r:

Where do you see the registration?

SORRY! DEBBIE POSTED IT ON SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY FB PAGE AND THIERS A LINK ON THERE. BUT CHRIS SAID IT WILL BE POSTED ON SAS WEBSITE AROUND NOON TODAY. AND THIS IS ONLY TO RESERVE YOUR NUMBER FOR WHAT CLASS YOUR RUNNING.REGISRATION WILL BE COMING SOON IS HOW I READ IT. THANKS

I just got back from Las Vegas a couple of hours ago and just saw this thread.

Here's a link to the e-mail that was sent out to the drivers, etc., on the registration process:

2013 SAS Car (and Truck) Registration

Since the registration forms were sent to Brian Bohlen in Hondo (TX), I'll check with him to get a status on the registrations so far.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information regarding the registration process. You can contact me at debbie@sa-speedway.com or 210-685-0400.

I just got back from Las Vegas a couple of hours ago and just saw this thread.

Here's a link to the e-mail that was sent out to the drivers, etc., on the registration process:

2013 SAS Car (and Truck) Registration

Since the registration forms were sent to Brian Bohlen in Hondo (TX), I'll check with him to get a status on the registrations so far.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information regarding the registration process. You can contact me at debbie@sa-speedway.com or 210-685-0400.

THANKS DEBBIE!!!

Archived