TSRS # 14

Thread

Wanted to let you guys know, The owner of the #14 Joe Stinson, Grandmother passed away last night. Joe had all intentions of making the race in Kyle this weekend. With the loss of the love one, family and arrangments are still pending. Joe has always made sure everyone was taken care of. We need to make sure we take care of Joe during his time of loss. Are thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

The Harris Family,

Dan,Patricia, Blake and Jacklyn

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Bless the #14 team, with the loss of Blake's best friend last month and now Joe's grandmother, I'm with you Marc, too much sadness.:( Joe, our hearts & prayers go out to you and your family. Hope tosee you in Houston.

Sincerely,

H.E. & Mary Ann Naumann

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers while my family and I have been dealing with the loss of my grandmother. She lived a very long and meaningful life. She turned 100 this past February.

Special thanks to the Harris family for being the special people they are and for making my racing experience a very positive one. I'm fortunate to know them and to be part of a class racing organization like TSRS.

I am looking forward to the race in Houston this weekend. See you then.

Thank you all,

Joe Stinson

Archived