well

HiTech

Dang now i have to start all over with writing 2013 down when i just got used to writing 2012 ..seems like it was only a week ago it was January the first 2012..two weeks ago 2011.... man how time fly's as you get older ..............

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THOSE WITH NO HANG OVER .THE ONES THAT DO HAVE A whoa is me simplithy run going LOL.IVE DON IT MYSELF. YOU WILL GET OVER IT LATER TODAY AND CAN THEN INJOY IT .........

I think with the new year, the question must be asked... Who is racing what in 2013? Who is taking a step up? Who is taking a step back? Who has retired and who is coming out of racing retirement? Let's here it...

I think with the new year, the question must be asked... Who is racing what in 2013? Who is taking a step up? Who is taking a step back? Who has retired and who is coming out of racing retirement? Let's here it...

Remember, time flys like an arrow, and fruit flys like a bananna.

Señor Boyd,

As you know, I have gone from changing tires in the Indy 500 to driving Raymond's bad fast mobiles to now changing diapers. I may not bite my finger nails anymore, but I do plan on coming out to play some for the first time in a year. How often is still up in the air but we shall see.

What are the rules at hmp for rookie stripes?

Archived