PRAYERS

rwracingmom

I need your prayers for my sister Frances, she was released today from St David's Rehab and tonite she is in Seton Hayes with a shattered femur. The nurse who put her in bed last night was not experienced in using a hoya and it shattered her femur from hip to kneecap. She is in serious condition and we will know soon know if emergency surgery will happen tonite. She is already paralyzed from waist down because of stroke last New Year's Eve. Please say a prayer for her.

God Bless and Hugs and Love to everyone

Joyce Walton

I need your prayers for my sister Frances, she was released today from St David's Rehab and tonite she is in Seton Hayes with a shattered femur. The nurse who put her in bed last night was not experienced in using a hoya and it shattered her femur from hip to kneecap. She is in serious condition and we will know soon know if emergency surgery will happen tonite. She is already paralyzed from waist down because of stroke last New Year's Eve. Please say a prayer for her.

God Bless and Hugs and Love to everyone

Joyce Walton

Wow, being in the medical field I hate to hear about incompetance. NO excuse for it. Just the level of staff Hospitals have to hire to fit the budget cuts.

I do hope your sister heals from the Fracture and the trauma. God Bless.

Archived