Where is everyone?

zoom

OK,

I give up. Tell me where everyone is.

San Antonio Speedway seems to have a lack of active TSZ members or they just don't want to talk about it.

We aren't afraid of anything are we?

Trying not to hurt someones feelings?

Keeping your opinions to yourself?

Don't know how to type (that shouldn't stop you, look at lbeaver! j/k)

What is the reason you don't post on the topic that you really want to?

• 1 month later...
There are alot of SAS drivers/fans with topics posted all over TSZ maybe you just don't know who we are.

exactly what i was thinking...............there are quite a few people on here from sas.............

Yep,

Your right. there are a few. <_<

Still trying to find out who won't be back in sportsman class in '05. Also, who is goming into the class.

I know of 1 team that is building a car right now, anyone know of more?

Were back.......................................This is what the family plans to do

Charlie Earnhardt returning fulltime Sportsman

George Reyes sold sportsman car building 2 new Roadrunner for '05

Kelly Earnhardt returning WOW '05 to defend the title and hopefully there will be more women on the track.

Depending on my car owner I may run some roadrunner races. If it was up to me I would run them all because that's were the fun was.

KEITH,

Missed seeing you in Phoenix! Thanks for the advice on using Broadway getting there, I owe you a beer! We had an awesome time, the pitpasses ROCKED!

Looking forward to seeing you next year... Hopefully before the end of this year(2004) if possible to get ya that beer... Hint Hint! Maybe Eric, Bobby, Scott and Myself can meet up with you guys one Fri/Sat. evening... Thanks again for the help with the gears... Call Eric if you need help on those Cameros...

Archived