open race car trailer

racetrkromeo

Not sure what exactly you are needing - but I bought what is probably the sweetest trailer I have ever used - The Maxey Drop and Load. The air ride makes it trail VERY smooth and loading is a breeze - even my 57 with three inches ground clearance goes right on! I opted for the 24 deck (28 total length) with racer box - the 35x41x83 box holds all my gear when I pull the Jeep and camp gear. AND there is enough room in front of the Jeep for a golf cart, 4wheeler, tire rack etc. (and this summer I am going to enclose that area with aluminum box) Not sure how they get 77" between rails - my 84 inch jeep goes on with a slight bit of sidewall scrub.

What I love the most though is that its its totally rampless - push a button and down to the ground - load and push a button back up! Unlike a tilt the angle is so low - I can push a car on it myself and there is no laydown as you get to the un-tilt point...

Being a control arm dual axle it has a bit more wheel base than a leaf spring - makes backing a piece of cake!

The only thing I added to the 8000.00 (loaded up - drings, remote, solar charger etc.) was reflective striping (to load in the dark and inclement weather) and a BullDog GPS locator system - cost for those was 450.00

• 2 weeks later...

Archived