rip frank torres

buckborlace

My condolences to the Torres Family, my heart and prayers go out to the family, Franks love for racing was one of the strongest i've seen, he was a great father and mentor to his sons. this is a huge loss to our racing family. God Bless. The Earnhardts.

Hard to believe, always had a hand shake amd quality advice for me when I would see him at the race track, wonderful person with a great love for racing, this will be a huge loss to the racing community, I will miss Frank, from everyone at South Texas Speedway our prayers and thoughts go out to the Torres family we are sorry for your loss.

Frank Torres was a great competator, Official, inovator and I was glad to known him at and away from the race track. I was shocked when I heard of his passing. Frank will be missed by many more that just the racing community and famliy.

my thoughts and prayers go out to the torres family. Jesus had a spot prepared for him and God has called him up. someone posted on here he is with the racing angels and i surely believe that. I reached out here on lonestar speedzone in need of tires to get my dad out on the track and one of the first to call was Adam Torres. didnt hesitate offered what he had and i know that is how Mr.Torres would do things. great man dad and racing family. ill continue to pray for everyone in the family and our racing community. R.I.P. Mr.Torres Thank You! -Emmett Sevilla

Most on here know Frank because of his involvement with his sons' racing, but some of us are well aware of the contributions Frank made at San Antonio Speedway back when Joe Horne was the owner/promoter. Frank did a very good job and was pretty much Joe's right hand man.

Many of us can't get over the shock of Frank leaving us so early.

Nick

Archived