Limited Late Models

Hi all, just reminding you that the Limited Late Models will be racing again this weekend at Shady Oaks! We had such a great time racing last Saturday, and want to thank the track for their hospitality, we look forward to doing it again this week! If you have any questions call Landon at 361-563-8981

I'm planning on being there with the 60 car.

Harlin Covert

Landon,

We won't make it this week, but Harlan will be there to fill our spot. We had a good time last week and the track was great, but we twisted the driveshaft in half in the heat. I thought the engine had blown (it's got 2 seasons on it), so we've decided to just park it and not take a chance. As of yesterday, we've started a new car for next year. Hope to see everyone then.

Rusty

crew for llm #42 & #15

Landon,

We won't make it this week, but Harlan will be there to fill our spot. We had a good time last week and the track was great, but we twisted the driveshaft in half in the heat. I thought the engine had blown (it's got 2 seasons on it), so we've decided to just park it and not take a chance. As of yesterday, we've started a new car for next year. Hope to see everyone then.

Rusty

crew for llm #42 & #15

Hey rusty can you have that big stud ron call me? Looking forward to nxt season also... if we can get the motor together....Hope the car count keeps goin up!!

I'll tell him to call.

I think the car counts will go up next year. Ron will have a new car and plans to sell his old car as a roller. John will have a new motor, so he will be there. Swenson (or his car) should participate in more races. Densmore should run more races. Rumor is that Trey will have a new car (hopefully his old car will get sold or get another driver. These plus the regulars that made it thru the season should make a pretty good car count.

Archived