CONGRATULATIONS TO WADE JONES

i37DirtTrackMama

I-37 Raceway congratulates Wade Jones on his win Saturday night in Corpus Christi in the South Texas Street Stock Shootout, and Stephan Danielson for his second place win. I-37 drivers have been doing great in the series. AJ Dancer won the third in the series with Johnny Torres getting 3rd place, Stephan Danielson 4th and Anthony Gordon placing 5th at Texan Raceway Park 2 weeks ago.

I-37 is proud to be one of the tracks on this well organized and run racing series for the Street Stocks. Keep up the good work everyone.

I-37 Raceway congratulates Wade Jones on his win Saturday night in Corpus Christi in the South Texas Street Stock Shootout, and Stephan Danielson for his second place win. I-37 drivers have been doing great in the series. AJ Dancer won the third in the series with Johnny Torres getting 3rd place, Stephan Danielson 4th and Anthony Gordon placing 5th at Texan Raceway Park 2 weeks ago.

I-37 is proud to be one of the tracks on this well organized and run racing series for the Street Stocks. Keep up the good work everyone.

Thanks!

Archived