sas

colgate

I would say that 23 seconds is a fast time for a charger. It will be interesting to see how times change with it being a while since any of these cars were at that track. During the last full season at SAS a time of 23.3 - 23.6 was very competitive.

I can't remember, were all those times on Hoosier tires or AR's? Also, the LM's were on 2 brl carbs (maybe equalizing out the tire benefit).

I remember in the sportsman we had an option - AR slicks or the Hoosier 970s. I can't remember if the trucks and super lates had switched to Goodyears by then, but I think they were on AR slicks also - 8" for the trucks and 10" on the super lates.

I was just talking with Jim. Eric ran 21.1's on the AR's in his #27 Sportsman.

No offense, but I believe his memory is a little off on that time. I wonder if Rick Day may have any track records still on file?

@ Jason... I wasn't questioning the 21.1, I was questioning Eric setting that track record. @Justin.... I was thinking your Dad held the track record after breaking your track record and then it was broken again by Robert Barker in Wes' car at the last "Fall Brawl"? I could be thinking wrong, it was a long time ago.

Archived