Removable nose/ MD3 body

drew

Hey everyone. I have had a few people ask me about our Late model nose and how it is removable yet able to take a beating... If anyone is interested in having a bumper made that's one piece, lite, strong yet removable let me know...these are hand made precisely to the md3 nose. The benefit is the ability to work on your engine compartment with out the front end in your way and not having to take apart all the front end sheet metal wasting rivets and what have ya yet are stronger than the 2 piece bumpers.. I can make them in a couple days and painted upon request.. If anyone would like a photo of what it looks like let me know... If anyone also would like help installing an md3 body I will be glad to help out... For all of the street stock guys we can build a removable bumper for you guys also.. Again I am here to help out anyone that would like help in putting MD3 bodies on their cars or having bumpers made for a fraction of the cost. The bumper will cost around 175 which includes labor and materials. We will also be working on bringing the Southern Style Race Car street stock bodies to texas in the near future.. These bodies were originated by Johnny Tucker from grovetown, ga and is the owner of Southern Style Racecars. They feature an md3 front end with removable fenders, md3 style doors and downforce rear quarters and spoiler. If anyone has any questions please let me know.. Thanks for all of the support. Drew

Archived