Track is getting ready.

Racer '77

Alright everyone! TRP is getting ready for the big race of the year.

The Aaron Hudgeons Memorial Sport mod race and the Allgayer Inc. South Texas Street Stock Shootout.

The track has been broken up and re-layed down. We are watering and packing it back to race ready condition. It's going to be like a brand new track. Smooth and fast!! :o:ph34r:

We are looking for a lot of cars and drivers from all over the state and some from out of state to show up for this one.

Friday September 21st is test and tune for both classes.

September 22nd is race day. Races start at 7:30pm.

Come out and enjoy some of the best racer's in Texas at this event! It's gonna be something to see!!! :)B)

Awesome!!! This is going to be kind of like a homecoming for us. We've missed getting to race there this year.

From the sounds of things, I am predicting about an 80 car count between the two classes. Based on input, it is soundling like just over 40 for streets and right at 40 for Limiteds. Gonna be a night where it is something to get to run in the A Main.

Alright everyone! TRP is getting ready for the big race of the year.

The Aaron Hudgeons Memorial Sport mod race and the Allgayer Inc. South Texas Street Stock Shootout.

The track has been broken up and re-layed down. We are watering and packing it back to race ready condition. It's going to be like a brand new track. Smooth and fast!! :o:ph34r:

We are looking for a lot of cars and drivers from all over the state and some from out of state to show up for this one.

Friday September 21st is test and tune for both classes.

September 22nd is race day. Races start at 7:30pm.

Come out and enjoy some of the best racer's in Texas at this event! It's gonna be something to see!!! :)B)

Slick and black please

Give me some love Monty.... I have been off by one on each of the two street stock shootouts so far. We are going to kill 40 bro. I am predicting 44 total on street stocks. Limiteds should be at least that maybe closer to 50.

very true. You have been right on the mark each race. I keep guessing too low... lol

Archived