Name Change

KISS_Racing

I love the name change. This is exciting for the track and exciting for racers.... I know from talking to Jim that this will be a win win win situation...

Great job track and all involved. Keep up all your hard work as it is paying off and showing You care about Your racers.

gonzalez auto parts stepped up to help sponsor the track in some way maybe??? who knows? but anyways its 12:35 am that means its saturday im ready to go watch me some of the best if not the best racing in south texas!!! :) wish i could be out there this year oh well i can watch :)

I think it was on a need to know basis and well you can figure out the rest!

Wouldn't be the FIRST time..... :huh:<_<

Ha....

Seriously, I know Jim has been hard at work and with everything that has been said and all the questions/rumors that have been going around the temptation to leak stuff to put people at ease would have been easy. But wanting to make sure that you do it and do it right by far takes priority. As has been said, I think the news tonight will put the racers at ease and will help them to see that Jim, Eric and all involved have been hard at work behind the scenes. My hope (prayer if you will) is that people stop moaning about what the track is not doing and look at what they have done. You can find flaw in anything in life if you look hard enough. Thing is there is a place along I-37 in Pleasanton, Texas called GAP I-37 Raceway that will be open tonight, so we can watch racing. It has not gotten sold to the Frackers and although it is not Eldora it is one hell of a place to race with people who really love racing.

I for one am proud to be a sponsor of not only the track but multiple cars. I have plans to meet with Jim to hopefuly put more fans in the stands this coming week. We realize there are no guarantees to fans coming, but if you don't try you can't blame others...

Is it the one in Pleasenton? I thought there was one off Rigsby also. Are they owned by the same?

It is the same Gonzalez Auto Parts. The one in Pleasanton and off Rigsby are part of the same ownership as well as 2 others in San Antonio. There is also a GAP in Laredo, Brownsville, Pharr and several others in South Texas as well as several in Mexico. We are very excited about what they have planned.

Archived