2004 chrysler sebring

F5RACING

I need some ideas!!! I have changed flasher/relay and multifunction switch. I have voltage on both sided of fuse, but hazards and turn sigs still not working. I told wife it would be a good front runner, but she is not ready to let it go. LOL. Any advice helpful other than dont by a Chrysler because it is too late. Thanks. Kevin

I'd check it at C1 at the bottom the of the junction block, here over the past few years we've been seeing A LOT of fuse/relay/junction blocks going bad internally and causing weird & hard to diagnose issues...like one turn signal not working or one injector intermittently not firing or the like. We replace them when re-selling the car but for customers we usually end up saving them money by either jumping wires just under the junction block or wiring around it with remote relays. If you check the wires and that's the issue and you're not comfortable wiring around it let me know and I'll put together a quick diagram!

post-1103-1347076742.gif

post-1103-1347076752.gif

I'd check it at C1 at the bottom the of the junction block, here over the past few years we've been seeing A LOT of fuse/relay/junction blocks going bad internally and causing weird & hard to diagnose issues...like one turn signal not working or one injector intermittently not firing or the like. We replace them when re-selling the car but for customers we usually end up saving them money by either jumping wires just under the junction block or wiring around it with remote relays. If you check the wires and that's the issue and you're not comfortable wiring around it let me know and I'll put together a quick diagram!

Are you talking about fuse box or where the harnesses attach on the column when you say junction block? I am having a hard time following wire diagrams. Shoulda paid better attention in that electronics class in high school. LOL. Thanks for help.

Are you talking about fuse box or where the harnesses attach on the column when you say junction block? I am having a hard time following wire diagrams. Shoulda paid better attention in that electronics class in high school. LOL. Thanks for help.

On the first gif file it shows a multifunction switch I would verify voltage to it then one at a time verify output i.e. blinkers & hazards. If no voltage going to multifunction then go backwards. If voltage then trace each wire. It shows juction blocks so those are a great point for testing.

L60 & L61 which look to be Tan and Lime Green are the two wires Id test. You should have a great ground to the steering cloumn.

Thanks Mark. I think those wires are inside the multifunction switch that go to the flasher, Im gonna print these up and see if I can match them on harness.

Archived