Imca rules

Randy Seals

Why would they allow any one without a license? Everyone else that bought one would be pissed if even one person was allowed without one. It's only $100 and we have all pissed away that much on other crap without even flinching.

I just remembered that last year I bought a license with 2 races left and some how Jim made it carry over to the 2012 season. I'm not sure if that is normal but he did it for me.

lucky we made it that far, I didnt even notice it until we were almost there. Then it started runnin like crap. Made it 225 miles and ran out a half mile from the track. Anyways, love the track, good racin in all classes. Hope to get back there sooner than later.

Randy,

It was great getting the opportunity to meet you... Glad we were able to get your pull truck rolling! I forgot to ask what year your truck is but when(if) we get together I can tell you a little bit about our pill box modules for pulling and fuel economy.

Call me anytime and sorry about the "cheesy" business card I gave you. Have a great week and hope to see you again one day soon...

Mark

Archived