ST DAVID'S HOSPITAL

rwracingmom

Larr is progressing well with the cellulitus and hopes to be able to come home first part of next week. The antibiotic they are giving him is so strong they have to keep drawing blood to make sure his body has not got to much of it in his sytem. Prayers are requested. Thanks

I keep telling Larry that he needs to get off my prayer list! But, since he doesn't listen, we're still praying for the man.

Nick

not one would think he like's the attention.. i suppose we need to get onto him there is a better way to get it from us .

Larry will be coming home tomorrow. I know he will be glad to be home. Thanks everyone for your prayers, emails and telephone calls. God Bless

I am home but not out of the woods yet their is about a 6 in. by 8 in. bloodblister on my left hip, looks raunchy.I have a nurse coming out twice a week dressing it and watching it so it dose not get infected. Joyce freaked when she saw it. Also doctors order do not get out of bed until it heals. Well at least I'm at home. The blister is from the celulitas.

Archived