New Sportmod Bonus

Abel64

Attention all sportmod drivers,a new bonus has been added by Double A motorsports which is the Arredondo family. Starting August 4,2012 there will be $350.00 added to the feature winner on top of the $400.00 that the track pays,so that will make it $750.00 to win for one night only.There has to be 10 or more sportmods to start the feature for this to be valid,this will be valid for any night until we get the 10 or more cars,thank you all and we hope you can attend. If you have any questions please call the track or myself at 361-522-9664. This is for C.C. Speedway in Corpus Christi,Texas.

Is the bonus money from the Beddoes valid for this race as well?

$750 to win with at least ten cars.

$100 for highest finishing new entry.

$75 for second highest finishing new entry.

Making it $850 TO WIN for a new entry at The Bullring. :P

Plus Heat race money, $25 pit passes, no entry fee, and cash paid that night.

Great job guys.

Is the bonus money from the Beddoes valid for this race as well?

$750 to win with at least ten cars.

$100 for highest finishing new entry.

$75 for second highest finishing new entry.

Making it $850 TO WIN for a new entry at The Bullring. :P

Plus Heat race money, $25 pit passes, no entry fee, and cash paid that night.

Great job guys.

No its just the 400 to win from the track and the 350 from the Arredondos. You will have to ask the Beddoes about the other bonuses. But I'm sure he will. So come out this weekend or whenever you can, we need 10 or more for this to happen,hope you all can make it and I will come to Thunderhill next time,I'm just working out the bugs on my car.

Yes the our bonus is still up for grabs. You and Bobby Sanford should come down this weekend!

Good job Cody thanks, we will get them down here some how,lol. Well there it is guys, come on down and get it,lets have some fun.

Y'all coming down Lyndon?

Bobby is having motor problems and isn't going to make it.

I am trying to finalize a sponsorship deal and will know for sure tomorrow at 5pm.

You know I wanna run with y'all.

Well good I hope you can make it,if u anything just ask.

Yes a STS car is 100% legal at CCS. To be clear this is NOT an attempt to recruit or steal drivers from STS. It is merely an invitation to any cars that want to come try the asphalt out. I put up the money assuming both tracks weren't running on the same night. But since I am a man of my word, the bonus money is still up for grabs. I hope both tracks have a great night of racing! Best of luck this weekend to all racers asphalt or dirt.

I don't know who you are arob but if you have a sportmod or you have freinds that do,tell them to come try the asphalt. I can almost bet you they will have fun. I hope some drivers can make it.

Archived