Thank you all

drew

I wanted to thank everyone for all the help during Warriorfest 2.. Unfortunatly our season is over due to motor failure. There have been several folks offer to find a ride for me to see if we can cahllange for the gold but we are gonna let this season go and come back next season ready to do it again.. Thank you to *G Racing, Counterstone, CCM, Hurricane Graphics, Trueline Graphics, and all of those who have helped us run upfront this year.. I really thought we had a chance of winning from the back last weekend.. car was dumb fast..lol.. Good luck to those still in it.. Keep your eyes peeled...never know when the express will show up...lol... Have a great Season!!

You guys ar the best pit neighbors, hope you get a motor and be back this year, the whole 1X team are so awsome and always positive to see thanks for all you gave. 49 Mod team gonna miss your mascott too!

LOL.. Thanks guys. We like having yall next to us also.. Sprinter keeps thinking its raceday everytime we go outside.. Ill let him know he is missed! Dont think we will be back this year...need complete new motor so thats what we are working on.. good luck for the rest of the year!

Archived