Double NASCAR Features This Saturday

HMP Race Teams,

PLEASE NO MORE RAIN!! This Saturday is double feature night at HMP! Special thanks to 360 Motorsports, BWFS, Wild Child Motorsports and DLR & Associates for increasing the overall purse for the night. To view the purse, please click below:

JULY 21ST PURSE

To accommodate for the heat in July and August, we will start the racing one hour later. Racing will start at 7pm. In addition, there will be no heat races during these months and only one practice session on race day.

The Bounty Bonus on Joe Aramendia is $2000 Bonus on top of the purse, thanks to Fiesta and HMP. Since it is double feature night, racers will get two chances to claim the bounty.

EVERYONE WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO START THE FEATURES! There will be no maximum car limit for any of the classes.

Starting position for NASCAR classes will be based upon chip draw at the front gate. For the first feature, the chip draw will determine your starting position. For the second feature, starting position will be the INVERT of the Chip Draw. For example, if you draw #1 at the front gate, you will start on the pole for the first feature and dead last for the second feature.

Click HERE to view the July 21st Race Schedule.

JULY21OVAL-S.jpgJOEWANTED-JULY21-S.jpg

$1 beer, $1 cokes and $1 hot dogs.

I got 5 bucks. hmmm, what to get seconds on. Hmmm ;)

If it were Shiner Bock or Shiner Black, I'd say go for the $1 beer. But since I'm broke, you could get me a $1 coke and a $1 hot dog with the change!

Nick

If it were Shiner Bock or Shiner Black, I'd say go for the $1 beer. But since I'm broke, you could get me a $1 coke and a $1 hot dog with the change!

Nick

Its a deal. When you coming by to pick me up. Cus im surely not driving. Lol