track.. wetness

Hows the track look? Been getting any rain over that way?

This is amazing since so much rain in the area but as of 2:15 today no rain. The track has not had rain since last Friday. It has been graded, sheepsfooted and watered and this will continue all week. We will keep you informed if rain should come our way. See ya Saturday at the races.

still looking good ?

I talked to Rosemary today, she said they had just a little over a half an inch. They are working on smoothing the track up this week and are still working the track. Should be a great track this weekend.

I agree..should be a great track this weekend..was told extra extra time and care has been spent for us to have a great track to run on....so..

OFFICIAL roll call to all drivers...everyone has had a nice break to get those cars ready...meaning let's take care of each others cars and put on a great show...

Limited mod drivers...we had a short fall of cars last race I heard so let's get that car count back over 15+...

Same for all classes...

Safe trip to all...

I agree..should be a great track this weekend..was told extra extra time and care has been spent for us to have a great track to run on....so..

OFFICIAL roll call to all drivers...everyone has had a nice break to get those cars ready...meaning let's take care of each others cars and put on a great show...

Limited mod drivers...we had a short fall of cars last race I heard so let's get that car count back over 15+...

Same for all classes...

Safe trip to all...

#93 Late Model & WING KART will be there..

Archived