Thanks I37

racer61

I just wanted to say thanks to the staff and racers of I37. It was my first time to race there and I had a great time. Hope none of the regulars are ticked at me, I tried to stay out of the way but still keep up. Got to meet some cool people, Jason Borlace mostly. Super nice guy. Hope I can make it back sometime. I wasnt very fast but I had a hellova great time. Thanks again

Cory Lovell

#77 Modified

I just wanted to say thanks to the staff and racers of I37. It was my first time to race there and I had a great time. Hope none of the regulars are ticked at me, I tried to stay out of the way but still keep up. Got to meet some cool people, Jason Borlace mostly. Super nice guy. Hope I can make it back sometime. I wasnt very fast but I had a hellova great time. Thanks again

Cory Lovell

#77 Modified

Keep coming back, we like to see as many mods as we can get. The class is growing each week and the racing is getting better. Thanks for coming out to run with us.

I 37 Raceway is 1 of the nicest tracks to race. All the cars there are fun to be around and the racing is always competative. was nice to see the extra cars out there thanks for comming we hope to see you back! Mr Borlace and his dad are the nicest guys as are the rest of the mod teams out there, we are new there also and have nothing but nice things to say about the whole operation.

We have been talking and we had such a good time, we will be back on the 21. I had so much fun driving (despite the horrible finish) that I cant wait to give it a go again. I might even get the #10R of Robert Walton to come with me. I know he had a great time too. He had some mechanical problems but Im pretty sure we can get it fixed.

Thanks for the kind words, its nice to get back to good short track racin. Both on and off the track.

P.S. Does anybody have any any take-offs I could get from them?

Cory

Thanks Matt, not sure I got it figured out though. My car changed lanes faster than a drunk. I did however find that the mud puddle exiting two in not helpful in making a good lap. hahaha!!!

Dennis, I really just need something for the rear. Approx 1"stagger.

Im just outside of Austin.

Thanks Matt, not sure I got it figured out though. My car changed lanes faster than a drunk. I did however find that the mud puddle exiting two in not helpful in making a good lap. hahaha!!!

Dennis, I really just need something for the rear. Approx 1"stagger.

Im just outside of Austin.

I have what you need.I'm off of 35 n and 1604 San Antonio

You guys have got to remember one important thing about racing dirt.....Set up is just about the exact opposite of pavement racing.....Drive it off the right front, not left rear.....lol.....I will come in (seat)time....

Bring your helmet and get in. I could use the help. Lol

Bring your helmet and get in.

Be careful what you ask for......you may end up missing a car.....LMAO

Honestly, all my past set up experience was on pavement, for a Street Stock......Anything I know about dirt racing I've picked up from listening to guys far more qualified than myself......During the off-season there are several set up seminars for dirt racing.....Bob Harris(racetechinfo), Eddie Martin(racelogic), Brooks-Shaw Racing School, just to name a few.....I don't know if Nick's covers dirt set up....

Archived