No World of Outlaws at TMS Dirt Track in 2005

rebelracewriter

Wow :o

:blink:

I really thought that the Boundless deal was going to be good for the Outlaws, but so far, it hasn't done much for them.

What do you think about the merger of UMP and Extreme in the Late Models? I heard they were dropping the one tire rule as part of the merger. Good or Bad?

Will be interesting to watch over the winter how everything turns out.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

few weeks ago ted johnson tried to repo the woo-boundless owed him $$$-they finally paid him and told him to hit the road-he has nothing to do with woo anymore-seems like alot of series are hurting in the $$$ department-had a good story on asa last week--no tv has hurt-purses havent been paid-some drivers said they dont know how long they can hang on spending $$ and not getting paid-i guess expansion hurts-taking on too many series under one roof -boundless has woo and late models(with their dirty dozen getting $$$ to show up) -asa has super late models-late models and trucks-guess theres not enough $$$ to go around-

boundless has woo and late models(with their dirty dozen getting $$$ to show up)

Boundless also has D.I.R.T.

That is where Boundless started was with D.I.R.T.

Bill "Sarge" masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

A SHOW WITH ANY TYPE OF MODS. (UMP,IMCA,USMTS) WOULD BE GREAT ,WE GO TO FT.WORTH EVERY YEAR AND ONE OF THE BEST THINGS OF THE WHOLE WEEK IS TO WATCH THE LOCAL HOTSHOES RUNNING IN FRONT OF THE FANS WHO MAY NOT GET TO SEE THE CALIBER OF DRIVERS FROM THE TEXAS OKLA. AREA. WHICHEVER CLASS OF CARS IT IS THAT RUNS I'M SURE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME! I DO WISH IT COULD BE MORE LIKE SPEEDWEEKS IN FLA. WITH SEVERAL TRACKS IN THE AREA RACING DURING THE WEEK, JUST WISHFUL THINKING! B)

Alot of the dirt guys are glad not to run there. There reason is that there not running for any more purse but they have a min. nunber of nights you have to rent the motel rooms and the price doubles. they like the track just not on cup weekend. I would like to see a UMP modfied race there myself.

Archived