F 1 & Corruption

Hrodder

Strictly for the sake of discussion Nick tell us do you still want Tavo's good friend Bernie to bring F1 to Austin considering his admission of guilt in a 10 million dollar bribe.

Don't we have enough corruption in our great state already.

Just asking!

Since when is corruption in F1 news. Anytime you have that amount of money flying around, there will be people looking to steal it.

Besides, isn't 40 million a year in sanctioning fees to get the race to Texas a bribe in a way.

I for one am happy to see the highest level of racing and engineering come to Texas and will be at the races no matter which group puts it on.

Let's just hope people will let this happen and not continue to try and ruin it.

Has anyone stopped to think what FIA stands for??

Or better yet, what it really means????

F I A

FEDERATION INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOBILE

The International Automobile Federation, known by its French acronym, FIA, was founded in 1904 in Paris.

The FIA was founded in order "to create a forum for international mobility, car-related issues and to unify international motor sport regulations which united motoring organizations around the world."

Researched by:

Neil Upchurch

(Former FIA Driver in Mexico)

If one mans actions are the measure of the whole program then by all means rant on!

But then we all would have to start wondering about things like Clint Bowyer's commercial for his sponsors 5-hour energy drink. He drove a race, drank the drink and went fishing, hunting, four wheeling etc - no apparent sleep - then got back to the racin... Would it have the same meaning if it was Jeremy Mayfield doing the ad?

Off topic but I know but it is all PERSPECTIVE. Keep it in perspective.

What?!?! Corruption in Texas auto racing??? Say it isnt so. :lol::P:lol:

THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN IN TEXAS UNLESS YOU ARE TAVO..DOES NOT TAKE MUCH THOUGHT TO FIGURE OUT HOW SOMEONE COULD GO FROM BRINGING HIS DREAM AND IT ALL TOGETHER .ONLY TO BE PUSHED OUT ...I WILL NEVER GO SEE A RACE THERE ..

Archived