late models

• 2 weeks later...

Shady Oaks Speedway has been running late models for five years. Although the class struggled the owners of the track stood behind this class.We now run under the TSLMS RULES that were developed with the input from drivers.Ricky Begnaud is more familiar with the development of the rules package.It has been working fo us at S.O.S. and car counts have risen from 3 to 4 cars to 10 to13 cars with more being put together.I feel like the tire rule is the great equalizer and it lets alot of different engine packages to be competitive.If you want to race late models at an affordable level,put one together and come race with us atS.O.S. and help to continue the growth of this class.I am currently trying to put a mini series together under the TSLMS rules that would involve several tracks in south Texas and would appreciate any comments and support.

We are also running a points fund at S.O.S. for the first time in about 15 years .I will be developing a bigger points fund for next year and we could use some additional sponsorship.

Come on down and check out the latemodels at S.O.S.

Thanks Mitchy Bobby

hey guys can somebody tell me what happened to the latemodels at HMP. just started looking for a good roller and checking the schedule but no more races.wats up with that??? thanks kenny

Revolution Park Entertainment in Monroe, LA runs ProLates. http://www.revolutionparkentertainment.com/

There's some talk of Corpus running them if they can get enough cars.

hey guys can somebody tell me what happened to the latemodels at HMP. just started looking for a good roller and checking the schedule but no more races.wats up with that??? thanks kenny

Revolution Park Entertainment in Monroe, LA runs ProLates. http://www.revolutionparkentertainment.com/

There's some talk of Corpus running them if they can get enough cars.

Thats where we are going to run after the truck sells. Good car count there and hoping that HMP can let them come back.

Archived