Possible Texasspeedzone meeting in SA?

ChuckLicata

Hey gang....

Just wondering about the possibility of meeting some Texasspeedzone folks for lunch on Sat., May 3rd, at a restaurant in SA...

I will be down there sometime around noon, since I have to do the radio show that morning...thus, if there's somewhere convenient for everyone to meet....???

I just thought I'd throw out the possibility, I know a lot of people may be at the track by then...but hey--you never know unless you ask!

I'd love to meet some of you folks in person! (altho, you may not want to meet me!~)

Let me know your thoughts...Chuck L.

If you let Big John know what you want to eat, he can run over it on the way to the restaurant!

Sorry John, but coming back from P-cola came to mind!! :D

Is this lunch for the guys only? It's starting to sound that way with Hooters girls, etc.!

Chuck, I'd like to see you again (Ted Danson??), and the rest of you also (rebelracewriter, Boerneracehounds50, NickHolt, speedracer24, etc.). I haven't met a few of you (txtom, ups88john, etc.), but I kinda feel I already know y'all somewhat through this website.

But I really don't want to be the only "chic" there besides the Hooters girls!!! Are there any other gals out there interested in crashing this "all guy" luncheon?

Debbie :o

Ohhh man....TOO FUNNY! :lol:

I hadn't been here for the past couple days, and just now got on to check out the site...you guys and gals are TOO funny! Remarks from what's posted here:

Reb--Yah, you're welcome to lunch, but maybe we should go to Bennigan's, where they GAURANTEE lunch in 15 minutes or less...oh wait, you only get 4 minutes...hmm, maybe there's a high school carnival going on that can get you lunch in 4 minutes???

Boerne--dude, you're a cutup (or, cut-out, depending on any significant other you might have--human, animal or otherwise)...

DebWill--I hope you're not the only female to come out, but what the heck? Even if you are, I'd love to see ya...and besides, wouldn't it be cool if you were the ONLY chick among 18 guys? And don't worry about hanging around the likes of Reb---I hear he can't hang for more than 4 minutes anyways! :D

Okay, so for those of us who'd like to congregate...somewhere near the track..hmmm, what say we meet at Champions' Sports Bar in Rivercenter Mall? It's right next to Hooters, so you dawgs who need some "orange shorts" action can check it out on the way over...

I'm up for a better suggestion, if anyone has one...???

Late,

Chuck L.

Somebody be sure to bring their camera to this monumental occasion!!! And load the pics up on the site... Just hold off taking a pic of rebel or Nick until the last, cuz the camera may not work too well after theirs....LOL!

Wish I could make lunch that day! Heck, I might qualify for the "Long Tow" award!!! But, kid things will keep me in No. Tex next weekend.

Toast one to the Beaumont Flyer one time for me boys!!!!!

Billy

Fryar Fan..

Consider it done!! We'll toast 2 to you, bro!!

Ok, so who's in for the meeting at Champions?? Count me as 1..DebWill, I'd better see you there!!

Oh, and making his "4-minute appearance...." (Reb will be spending most of his time next door at Hooter's..LOL)

Come one, come all, and bring a camera!

Chuck L.

Nick--great interview on the show today, thanks !

Chuck, I got 4 hours helping do the announcing at Texas Thunder Sat. night!!!!

You don't think I got all those Hooters girls with only 4 minutes did ya? :o LMAO We figure out what the luncheon deal is for sure yet? And how many attendees?

So Fryarfan, what are trying to say? LOL

Ladies you're more than welcome to join us!!! The more the merrier!!

I'll try to be there . . . sure hope some other females show up. If not, I may have to cut out and go shopping in Rivercenter while all the guys check out Hooters next door!

Debbie B)

Archived