first race in korpus

kosherkowboy

sly,

When my mom remembers stuff she always jokes around and says her last 3 brain cells are working overtime, so I would guess that it would have to be less than 3 to kill over! LOL

Jason, I don't know, thought he was kind of klever...and as a site owner, you have to be happy about diversifying your demographics...and you don't want to start the whole kustomer is king arguement again...that was Knuts...

By the way, do ya'll have a pole down there for entertainment during delays? You know, for those kinky krowd pleasers from the palace? That would be Kinda Kool. Or maybe they run through the krowd doing those $1 kwikie lap dances... knot that I would know about such things...a friend of mine I will only refer to as "Expo Joe" told me about it...Expo Joe only goes for the food though...Do they sponsor the pole winner? "This week's pole position winner is brought to you by the Palace." Or do they sponsor the "hard charger" award...I probably otta stop there...Nick is probably lurking with his editing powers at the ready...

Hope I am not giving Brian and Chuck any ideas...Although I have noticed the VIP suite at THR has been kind of krowded for some reason lately...puts a whole new spin on (edited by 29LL)

Man you Krazy Kats down there got it all: racin, luchin, fightin, fishin, strippers & both kinds of krabs...no wonder kosher wants to see it first hand...

hey car,

I second that motion...krazy as it might be!

PS Jason,

I heard you like the krazy, krusty, kajun, krabs....

...and I heard you like the krustaceans too!

LOL :blink:

Archived