THANK YOU

keep trying #9

This is a THANK YOU to everyone who tried to get a drive shaft back in the #9 (Chris) last Saturday, after he lost it in the heat at THR.

Also a BIG THANK YOU to #14 Joseph Tschoerner for allowing Chris to drive your car in the feature.

This is what its all about racing is a family affair. Not about tearing things up or taking people out.

Good luck to all next week lets have clean racing.

Aunt Sharon :wub:

WHATS UP AUNT SHARON?

TRACEY #2 SIS

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU LAST WEEKEND, AND THAT CAKE WAS GRRREAT!!~

I'M A LITTLE BORED TODAY, I HAD SOME INJECTIONS YESTERDAY AND ALL I CAN DO TODAY IS SIT ON MY BUTT.

HAVE YA GONE TO THE DBL POINTS POST? YA PROB CK IT OUT.

GOOD LUCK TO YA #9 (CHRIS) FANS AND WE'LL C-YA SAT NIGHT

It nice to see that happen. I 'm glad you all experienced that friendliness at race track. I actually witnessed that at CCMS, believe it or not. But it's always nice to hear about the good things that happen, instead of just the bad. Good luck in the future! :D Racing is supposed to be about fun and family. It's nice to see someone remembering that!

hey Jen,

I'm in agreement...there is ALOT of help at CCMS every weekend; BBBUUUTTT more people like controversy than kindness or team effort...don't believe me? Watch any news cast...

Its great to have help around when you need it.

That's one of the truly unique things about stock car racing. People will drive your doors off during a race then help you put them back on in time for the next race. Sportsmanship at its best.

Nick Holt

WHATS UP AUNT SHARON?

TRACEY #2 SIS

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU LAST WEEKEND, AND THAT CAKE WAS GRRREAT!!~

I'M A LITTLE BORED TODAY, I HAD SOME INJECTIONS YESTERDAY AND ALL I CAN DO TODAY IS SIT ON MY BUTT.

It was nice meeting you too Tracey. Hope all is well after the injections. Glad you liked the cake (I am glad Jay is the one that got older). How about we celebrate not getting rained out this week, I will make a peach cobbler?

What do you Think?

#9 SS

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS GRRRRRRREAT!!!

I'M GLAD HE'S THE ONE THAT IS ANOTHER YEAR OLDER ALSO :D

I'LL BE SEEING YA AT THE TRACK.

P.S. IF IT DOES GET RAINED OUT I WON'T BE TOOOOOO HURT, CUZ THAT MEANS BOBBY IS CLOSER TO WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN POINTS.

LETS EAT!

TRACEY TEER/ #2SS/ BT SIS

SORRY FOR SAYIN' THE "R" WORD.

AUNT SHARON,

I MISSED YOUR PEACH COBBLER. BOBBY WANTED TO LEAVE. SO AS SOON AS WE GOT TO THE GATE HE WAS READY TO GO. BUT NEXT WEEK MAYBE I CAN BAKE SOMETHING FOR YOU. IF I CAN I'LL GET MY CO WORKER TO MAKE SOME OF HIS FABULOUS FU7DGE. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY. BUT FAAAAAAAATNING!!!!

I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW CHRIS IN 2ND BEHIND DOUG I LOOKED DOWN AND UP AGAIN AND HE WAS GONE. I WAS LOOKING FOR HIM EVERYWHWER, THEN WHEN HE CAME UP TO THE STANDS HE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED. OH WELL I'LL C-YA LATER

TRACEY TEER/ #2 SS/ BT SIS

AND I'M NOT BOBBY TEER I'M HIS SISTER FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW. AND IF YA'LL DON'T BELIEVE IT ASK AUNT SHARON!!!!!!!! IF THAt is ok w/ you aunt sharon? :P

Dang how did my name get brought up in this and let me tell you Aunt Sharron that I blew my diet...THANKS......LOL Well I could not pass up the cake and let me tell you 2 bowls of that peach cobbler was Awesome and let me say this for everybody in the pits that you are the AUNT OF THE PITS (not arm pits but race track garage area pits).....hehehehehe

Jay Simon

P.S. I will not be there this weekend due to work out of town but I hope to be back soon.

DANG JAY, WAS IT THAT GOOD?

I AM TICKED CUZ BOBBY MADE ME MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WELL, I DIDN'T BLOW MY DIET. HEHEHEHE ULESS YOU COUNT THE REFRESHMENTS AT THE TRACK. :D

C-YA'LL SAT NIGHT

TRACEY TEER / # 2 SS / BOBBY'S SISTER

AUNT SHARON, I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YA'LL TONIGHT!!!AND IT'S YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND LETS DRIVE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-YA TRACEY TEER/#2 SS BT SIS

:rolleyes:

Tracey,

I didn't get to stay to the end of the races, I had the grandkids with me and we had to go right after the SS race. I'm so sorry I missed your yummy's diet or not! We will see what we can do for next week. Cognates to Bobby and U-all.

Aunt Sharon:wub:

SS #9

cangads to ya'll!!!

CHRIS DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS FRENCH SILK ORANGE CHOCOLATE FUDGE. AND I EVEN GAVE SOME TO TREAGUE, BUT THAT IS A STORY IN ITSELF - THANX TO DOUGS CREW! <_<

TRACEY TEER/ #2 SS/BT SIS

I am very proud of Chris thank you.

Fudge Sounds wonderful sorry I missed it!

Since this will a big win for U-All and the last regular race of the season.

What sounds good for this week? I’m open to suggestions please let me know what sounds good.

Jay can blow his diet one more time.

SS #9 THR

I'VE GOT TO DO SOME THINKING ON THAT. I'LL GET BACK TO YA ON THAT ONE.

YUMMY MY MOUTH IS WATERING. :D

TRACEY TEER/ #2 SS/BT SIS

NOW ALL THE GUYS AT WORK (YANTIS AUTOMOTIVE) ARE SUGGESTING THINGS HEHEHEHEHEHE!

TT/2SS/BT SIS

Last race this could be a good treat for my belly. If you two ladies got together we would be in trouble in the pits of the Teer, chris, and myself. We would not want to race...lol

Jay,

I hope I never see the day you would not want to race !!!!

(or Chris or Bobby or Duane or the other folks that like Treats)

Now what would you like for October 2nd? lol

SS #9 THR

• 2 weeks later...

OK AUNT SHARON & JAY,

WHATS COOKIN'? :P

NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN RAINED OUT, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO FOR THE OCT 24TH RACE? I THINK HE SAID OCT 24TH, I'M NOT LOOKING AT HIS POST . I TOLD THE GUYS ,FOR THE LAST POINTS RACE I WAS GOING TO DO BRISKET AND I DIDN'T , I THINK CARY AND CHASE WERE A LITTLE UPSET W/ ME. SO I GUESS I WILL DO THAT FOR THE 24TH RACE OR WHENEVER IT IS.

TRACEY TEER / SS #2/BT SIS THR

OH BY THE WAY NOW THAT AUNT SHARON TOLD ME HER SECRET I WILL KEEP IT WORM UNLIKE THAT LAST RACE. IT WAS ITALLIAN :rolleyes:

THANK YOU AUNT SHARON

OOPS I SAID THE "R" WORD AGAIN :( OH AND IT SAID THE 23RD

PLEASE! DON'T REPORT ME :blink:

Archived