New to the area

DirtTrackDiva5

Hey everyone, my husband and I have been in the area for about a year, but recently found out about i37. We race in Louisiana where we are from, but brought our car down in hopes of joining this awesome South Texas racing! I saw that i37 isn't racing this weekend. Is there any other track within reasonae distance that may be running this weekend? Also, we haven't had the chance to change our body yet, was wondering if the banged up body we currety are running mattered - my husband sas everyone's cars he saw a few weeks ago are clean and look awesome! I sure appreciate anyone's time helping me out! I'm ready to get back on the track!

- Lauren B.

Pure Stock or Street Stock - our car qualifies for both

That would be difficult under each tracks current rules to be legal for both.....Although I guess a legal Pure Stock could try to run in the Street Stock class, but be quite a bit out-classed.

South Texas Speedway(Corpus) and Shady Oaks Speedway(Goliad) both run a Pure Stock and Street Stock class but the rules differ for each.....You would have to research each classes rules to see where your car fits in.....

As far as two drivers for the same car....You would have to ask the track directly on that....You would probably have to pay the "driver fee" for each, but that's just a guess.....

Archived