RE: TEXAS PRO SEDANS AT SAS OCTOBERFAST

MARFAC

Let's play nice guys. We're not here to mock a particular Texas-based series. Not everyone has the same tastes in race cars or race venues, but tearing down a legitimate series is not what this site is all about.

I have removed several disparaging posts as well as the posts that defended the series.

Nick

I have seen very good TPS shows at SAS and I have seen some sleepers. On the other hand, I have seen some very good SLM shows at SAS and I have seen some sleepers.

I think that's entirely up to the race promoter to decide what classes he/she choses to run at their track.

As much as they would like to fit everything in you have to stop somewhere. They are trying hard and it is a lot to ask of new management to make it all work...pretty full plate. Hopefully those that are excluded will be understanding.

As much as they would like to fit everything in you have to stop somewhere. They are trying hard and it is a lot to ask of new management to make it all work...pretty full plate. Hopefully those that are excluded will be understanding.

So you will understand when they run the tps cars .and you don't get to run ..lol ....just picking .....i agree with you on it has to stop somewhere .....one thing about tps they have their own rules for their cars ..so that work sa wont have to consider ...all they need to do is put us in the show somewhere .and let us run ..tech will be done by tps ..easy ....and 20 plus cars will be there and that is no joke . they wont have to worry about that ....id say 25 to 30...and yes there is that many here and out of state.. i also agree with nick .does not matter what class it is . some nights your the best show and some your not .happens every saterday night somewhere ..big cars do not guaranty a good show ..speed don.t really matter to most fans .close battles .......tps is the only class with different typ of cars they do not all look alike ..fords bmw .vw .toyota ...... bottom line is .they are self contained . guarantied to show up ....just need a place to race .

Let's go ahead and invite the mini stocks, the quarter midgets can set out cones on the front stretch, give the Allison Legacy's a 50 lapper, Bandoleros need to race, the Naskarts.......and on and on.

Maybe even throw in some monster trucks and a demo derby.

Geez <_<

why not . ......you seem to be only interested in certain classes and do not think any other classes need not apply ... i think all classes need to throw in and take a chance in getting a race ...i think that is great . lets these people know they will never have problems with getting any cars of any shape size or form ....now every one knows there is no way they could run every class ...your geez tells me how selfish you are ... me i will show up either way racing or supporting from corpus ..and will cheer on those who were lucky enough to get a race ...........

Let's go ahead and invite the mini stocks, the quarter midgets can set out cones on the front stretch, give the Allison Legacy's a 50 lapper, Bandoleros need to race, the Naskarts.......and on and on.

Maybe even throw in some monster trucks and a demo derby.

do you even race??? if so where and what class???

Dunn....You may mock the "ROYAL PURPLE" NASKART Pro Racing Series...but we get the job done! Put on a great race...lots of passing and lead changes...and get the race done in less than 10 minutes...with a competition yellow! We can put on a show and race breaks out! lol Ask the fans what races they like to see. I bet we are one of them.

Dunn....You may mock the "ROYAL PURPLE" NASKART Pro Racing Series...but we get the job done! Put on a great race...lots of passing and lead changes...and get the race done in less than 10 minutes...with a competition yellow! We can put on a show and race breaks out! lol Ask the fans what races they like to see. I bet we are one of them.

If anyone has any doubts about the NASKARTS, try watching them at Thunderhill, and watch their lap times. It might surprise you as to how fast they actually run.

Archived