THR LM 28

racerx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Edited out by Nick Holt, 8/29/04] As far as Todd and Leland getting together I missed that one but from all the posts I have read It sounds like something that happens in the heat of the battle. Only someone that has been in a race car would understand that you have fractions of seconds to react. Sometimes you make the right move..sometimes you don't. I have know Leland for years and raced against him. He is a great guy and he never drove me dirty. JMO

my turn... :P

I have noticed the "agressive driving" by just about every class in CC, THR, SAS, HMP and all the touring series also. It's not just one guy/gal at any of these tracks. I dunno why this is, anyone else got any ideas?

JMO Mel

I have noticed the "agressive driving" by just about every class in CC, THR, SAS, HMP and all the touring series also. It's not just one guy/gal at any of these tracks. I dunno why this is, anyone else got any ideas?

I believe it is the government putting something besides floride in the water!!!!!!!!!!

mark

This message a public service of the bottled water industry council

Sorry for the delay...had to go work with some kids [Edited out by Nick Holt, 8/29/04]

Chris - I waited to till the next day to post anything. [Edited out by Nick Holt, 8/29/04] I will have a late model ready soon and I don't want to enter it into a demolition derby...who in thier right mind would...I want to go racing not wrecking...I probably won't be able to beat the 28 straight off, but I would like to race with them [Edited out by Nick Holt, 8/29/04] for what it's worth most people who have seen me this week say Leland has good skills, but I didn't think that was the REAL problem anyway [Edited by Nick Holt, 8/29/04]

Some people were bitching about my motor after the race...usually that only happens when your fast...I took it as a compliment...call Terry James or the Umschied's...they'll be happy to fix you up a truck and you can come get your ass whoopin first hand...there's only about 18 truck drivers in this area you don't have a prayer of beating...[Edited out by Nick Holt. 8/29/04]

LL

Nick are you gonna lock this thread cause it has gone way past what it should have thanks to a couple individuals. I think you guys need to give it a rest Leland is a good man and has always supported local racing and yall need to go ahead and let this stop.

Archived