congrats johnny torres

buckborlace

Gotta say THANK YOU to some folks, Tator Mason(you da man!!), SPREEN RACING ENGINES,Simply AWESOME!!,Russell and Anthony Gordon, Screen Pro Graphics and Rising Star Bodies,Rays auto and truck sales...And SRC performance,Gary and Chris Swenson.,If your going FAST, you have there stuff on your car.....

I really am Proud and Happy for you Johnny,I just wish if the race is at 7 p.m., and its 4t hours away, we would leave before 3!!...I love watching you race, NOT racing to the track...lol....DAD

Congrats Johnny, that was a hell of a run on a REAL dry track. You looked like you were on a rail on the bottom. The pass for the lead with the lap car was cool. Lots of top cars in that race and you passed the best. Frank looked wore out, but smiling big.

Nick, This was a LONE STAR SERIES race at Heart o Texas in ELM MONT T :rolleyes: exas...There were over 250 cars in the pits..38 sport mods...Just a little to long for me now days...But i did watch Johnnys race....Thank You for the picture post..Have a great day....Frank t

Archived