Raffle Car / Ministock Purse

FitchRacer07

This message is directly from Jim Teague @ Team Teague Racing.

I would personally like to thank MaryAnn and ThunderHill Raceway for allowing me to get the fans involved and allowing a lucky fan a chance to race at Thunderhill Raceway I would also like to thank Rodney and Ryan for all the announcements last night to pull this off. As stated in the raffle one lucky person will be able to drive a mini stock in a race at Thunderhill. One lucky young lady will be driving the #36 mininstock on 6/2/2012. A challenge goes out to all the mini-stocks - Girls and Guys get your cars ready!!

Due to the overwhelming response to the raffle the purse for the next race scheduled at Thunderhill Raceway will be as follows below.

1st 100.00

2nd 60.00

3rd 40.00

4th 30.00

5th 20.00

A big congratulations goes out to Amanda Wyrick for a great job in the #36 ministock on Saturday. She did a great job for her first time being in a racecar.

Raffle tickets will be sold at every race this season. This will not only allow someone a chance to drive a racecar but a portion of the money raised will go into the purse money for the mininstock class and the remainder will be used to maintain the racecar.

Raffle tickets are 2 for $5.00

--------------------

Lori

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to that we will be raffling off another chance to drive the #36 Ministock this Saturday. Can't wait to see the winner of last races raffle take the field in the racecar. They will be out practicing tonight to get ready for tomorrows race. 2 tickets for $5. Don't forget the money raised is going into maintenance of the car and to increasing the purse for the ministock class.

post-3-1338585728.jpg

post-6227-1338585327.jpg

Archived