congrats 49

buckborlace

great job chuck

Thank you Mr Borlace, That was a longtime a comming Chuck had been away from racing for 4 years and it is nice to see his rustyness fade away. That 21 car is nice to race against and everyone there at i37 FROM THE OWNERS RIGHT DOWN TO THE FANS ARE SO NICE .

Congrats Chuck. Your getting that car dialed in good. Wish i would have been able to make it back up there to run with you. Cars in bad shape now. Come on up to Waco and Killeen this weekend with Bill and I. Three nights of racing.......Lots of Mods.

Congrats Chuck. Your getting that car dialed in good. Wish i would have been able to make it back up there to run with you. Cars in bad shape now. Come on up to Waco and Killeen this weekend with Bill and I. Three nights of racing.......Lots of Mods.

Hey Darin we are comming up there now we have the confidence and the car closer. Tell Cody thanks for showing us the line to use when track is like that- that is how he won his race on the identicle situation, we learned from him. We are damaged all sides to someone pushed us into the wall a couple times too, had to redo the front end, back bumper and bent the 4 links a little but we will be there on the 3 day run. Thanks

Hey Darin we are comming up there now we have the confidence and the car closer. Tell Cody thanks for showing us the line to use when track is like that- that is how he won his race on the identicle situation, we learned from him. We are damaged all sides to someone pushed us into the wall a couple times too, had to redo the front end, back bumper and bent the 4 links a little but we will be there on the 3 day run. Thanks

Give me a call Friday on the way to Wacko. 361-815-7321. We'll most likely park in the back south side of the pits. They have a hot pit area for the feature at both tracks and we can work together. Hopefully next week I can go pick up my new trailer.

Hey Joenut, CONGRATS to you. I hear you got the feature win at Killeen. Theres some tough competition at that place. See ya this weekend.

Thanks buddy, seemed like the longest race ever, as always if you need anything hooolar

WALL OR THE 8G EITHER ONE RIGHT <_<

Mr Dinsmore we never are out to hit anyone we try to run a good race Chuck fully expected to see you on the inside in that situation sir. chuck hit the wall twice in the prior laps as that line was going away, I will be the first to say you are the best driver out there and have the fastest car, we look up to you and have learned alot from watching you race and watching all the videos of how you run. weather you are driving Wally and Gary's rocket or your car we know you have made a living kicking ass on the low line and in all fairness chuck figured thats where you were going. We are rookies and in your backyard at I37 we respect you and are sorry we cause you harm. Dale

WOULD OF BEEN THE RIGHT THING TO DO THAT NIGHT ;) ............I GOT HIT ..TAKE THAT BACK RAN OVER GOING INTO THE CORNER AND ON ENTRY :o IN THE FIRST LAP ... SO TO GET HIT TWICE BY THE SAME CAR REALLY MAKES ME THINK TWICE .....THEN FOR THE TRACK TO NOT NOTICE HECK 8G HAS THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS CAR CAVED IN HMM WHY DID THAT HAPPEN YEH I KNOW NO ONE SEEN IT ,,,,,, <_< THEY NEVER DO AND ITS NOT JUST THE 8G NOR JUST I-37 HARD TO SEE EVERYTHING .... HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TO OTHER PEOPLE ...LOL LAST YEAR SAME CORNER BIGGER PRICE :o LONG STORY.... SO I DO WISH YOU GUYS LUCK AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED ..............REALLY TAKES A MAN TO ADMIT SOME WRONG DOING .... :D NO BIGGY ANYMORE ...............

Archived