ARTS trucks

KELLY83

I know there are some injuries, illness, wrecked trucks, blown motors, lacking funds, and other family situations... But there are still a lot of missing trucks.

There are some used ones that have been moved around in the last couple years as well as some new ones but they still have not been to the track. This weekend we had 13... the only time one saw the track was when he crossed it on the back stretch going through the gate, and the other had some big time trouble in practice. Thanks to these 13 for showing up!!

Some people say they don't race because there isn't enough trucks, well if everyone would get thier truck together and roll out there... we'd have around 20. I heard so many times this weekend, our trucks faster than that, our truck would have done better, Our truck is awesome on this track, etc.... WELL WHERE IS IT?

I don't want to see this class die, bring em out and put on a show for the fans and your sponsors. How many plan on being at TMS for the road course? 20? 25? It's almost like there should be a rule stating that you have to compete in 75% or so of the races to go to TMS. Not as a punishment to you, but to help the series.

Not being an #$$... just want to see the series grow and be alive.

Goodluck to everyone this weekend! Hope we see everyone there.

Awesome Josh! I thought yall were done. Test it a couple times at races before TMS.

Chuck... we're gonna find a way to turn it around.

Why do you need to stay up with the crew until 4:00am, it's been months since you raced last. Also why are you paying $1200 for a transmission. I pay $550 for mine, and rarely have problems. Everybody has the same cost and time put into these trucks. If you own one, why not race it!

GUNAR...

It's only money,

you'll make more next week.

Tommy,

Buy him his own that way you can get back in yours and we can see who's better.

See ya!

Kelly that would be an interesting race. I can tell you if it was a sprint race I might have the upper hand but a longer race my dad would definatley have me beat. He is more patient and more of a thinker in the car. I am opposite. I can tell you if you put us on a dirt track together he flat waxes me as$ cause he is a damn good dirt racer.

lets see if i can ruffle some feathers, first of all my life does not revolve around racing, It is my faimly and work, I do this as a hobby and nothing more, second of all I have spent more than my fair share on this hobby, third of all ,I do what I want when I want, you see thats what you get to do when you spend your own money. Although I really like the atrs series and the guys who compete in it, it is not a top priority, before the season ever got started I only planned on running 5 or 6 races. Now Good Luck at thunderhill this weekend. when i get back from my deep sea fishig adventure I plan to attend the race on sept the 4th.

;):)B) Hi

We at RWRacing have always been there. We missed only one race at Altus for a head mishap. But we competed in Wichita Falls, Robert's dad has been in and out of hospitals all season and is in Texas Neurological Rehab now for an undetermined period of time but I will be there with Robert Saturday at THR. Good luck to everyone.

Gundog26 I ditto the broke part..........................

SHE WENT BY TO SEE HIM TODAY. HE IS NOT GETTING AWAY WITH NOTHING. GOOD FOR THEM. HE HAS RACE PICTURES ON HIS WALL AT THE REHAB. EVERYONE COMES IN TO SEE. HE HAS HIS HAT THAT SAYS

RWRACING

2003 ARTS CHAMPION

HE WEARS IT EVERY DAY. SEE YOU SAT. COME BY THE MOTORHOME.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THINKING ABOUT LARRY. HE DOES LOVE RACING.

Archived