USMTS in Texas

bigracer93

Do the Texas tracks offer the most competition to the USMTS regulars when they come down south? I know Deer Creek has some FAST cars but I think Texas with people like Paul White, Clyde Dunn Jr., Tyler Townsend, Steve Whitaker Jr, Shane Hebert, Corey Babbit, Troy Taylor (sorry if you didnt make the list).. and the list goes on and on... Everybody let me know what you think

Probably just on sheer size of the state and amount of talent scattered from one side to the other, and top to bottom...

One legendary name you forgot...Howard Willis

Lately Spring's Chris Brown has picked up a win, and been finishing in the top five driving a Shryock team car, too, plus 'Rockin' Rodney Sanders has stepped up his game this year, leading the Casey's Cup points and third in National points behind Gustin and Shryock...

Yeah I left Howard off because his Mod program was kinda put on the back bumper if someone gave him a ride he would deffinatly be a threat, and I consider Sanders and Brown USMTS regulars.. Brown announced on dirt cast that he is a full time mod racer no more late models and that him and Kelly are now team mates..

Archived