LOOK AT THIS

I want to learn how to drive a latemodel!!! this lil for banger is gettn slow!! lol.. Hey chris.. I miss racing with ya bud.. cool to see you move up to the big boys.. If I had the moeny I would convert my car to a 4bar.. If you know anyone that would like to help us out in that arena then I would so think about running there.. Beleive it or not we are actually leading the LLM class down here with stock equipment...how I dont know but Im ready to move up..

Its not as expensive as some may think. We bought our car used for 2,500 used ! There are plenty of people willing to help out in this class, i am one of them.Just wanna see the class grow. So if you got any questions give me a call, 361 362 7393...JESSE

Its not as expensive as some may think. We bought our car used for 2,500 used ! There are plenty of people willing to help out in this class, i am one of them.Just wanna see the class grow. So if you got any questions give me a call, 361 362 7393...JESSE

hey jesse... Thanks!! We have a 2007 Walter Newman southern Latemodel.. its a leaf car and we run with LLMs at I37..Have always wanted to move up or convert our car to move up to crate or SUPR..I was pullin chirs's leg.. we have raced together before... being we dont have any sponsors tho..itll be hard to do.. my biggest issue is motor... we have a stock 350 with a 2bbl beleive it or not and are leading the points..but only my luck..just dont have enough juice in the goose..but im learning.. we build our motors but heard you guys run a spec motor which we probly couldnt afford..but we are always looking for sponsors to help us stay upfront here at I37...Wouldnt mind hotlapping a supr just to see how it feels..

You will find a lot of help in this class. We would be willing to help out as well. 82 ran a stock clip car last year. I think you'd be surprised on what you can make work. Take into consideration the track tends to stay tacky, so you don't need all the bells and whistles to be hooked. Feel free to call me as well. Kody 210-827-0229.

hey jesse... Thanks!! We have a 2007 Walter Newman southern Latemodel.. its a leaf car and we run with LLMs at I37..Have always wanted to move up or convert our car to move up to crate or SUPR..I was pullin chirs's leg.. we have raced together before... being we dont have any sponsors tho..itll be hard to do.. my biggest issue is motor... we have a stock 350 with a 2bbl beleive it or not and are leading the points..but only my luck..just dont have enough juice in the goose..but im learning.. we build our motors but heard you guys run a spec motor which we probly couldnt afford..but we are always looking for sponsors to help us stay upfront here at I37...Wouldnt mind hotlapping a supr just to see how it feels..

We run TSLMS rules. so you can pretty much run what you have. After all you gotta start somewhere. Driver/handling is most important. Motor isnt everything. You can checkout the rules on SOS website...

You will find a lot of help in this class. We would be willing to help out as well. 82 ran a stock clip car last year. I think you'd be surprised on what you can make work. Take into consideration the track tends to stay tacky, so you don't need all the bells and whistles to be hooked. Feel free to call me as well. Kody 210-827-0229.

Thanks!! I was told because of weight i cant run there.. i weigh 2550 no lead..and will they allow me to run on leaf springs? I just want to move up and get faster and learn more..motor is my biggest issue..I will give you a call.. I am humbled...

We run TSLMS rules. so you can pretty much run what you have. After all you gotta start somewhere. Driver/handling is most important. Motor isnt everything. You can checkout the rules on SOS website...

Jesse, can we build our motors or are they a spec motor taht we have to have certain parts with certain numbers?

I ran a mono leaf coil over car last year, but it didn't weigh quite that much. Put the car on a little diet and u should be good. If not there are a few true late models around here for sell for a decent price. I paid 2500 for mine as a full roller from louisiana this past year. As for the motor everybody has something a little different. Any questions feel free to call me at 361-564-4431. Jarrod #82 late model

Hey drew move ur motor back and come out. That's one thing that will help. And hell I have no sponsors it hard times but when is it cheap. I have a 3 link car for sale . It's still set up for LLM but the only things needed to be changes for late model is moving the motor mounts and engine plate back . For motor don't worry about motor u got good motor

I ran a mono leaf coil over car last year, but it didn't weigh quite that much. Put the car on a little diet and u should be good. If not there are a few true late models around here for sell for a decent price. I paid 2500 for mine as a full roller from louisiana this past year. As for the motor everybody has something a little different. Any questions feel free to call me at 361-564-4431. Jarrod #82 late model

Thanks! Ill be in touch..problem is the 2500. but when isnt it.. LMAO.. I cant really make this car lighter unles I cut the main frame rails.. everything else was built on a latemodel jig by Walter Newman... so we will see.. I want to kinda prepare for next year...leading points at 37 rt now so dont want to change anything but need to look to next year... I will give ya a buzz..

Hey drew move ur motor back and come out. That's one thing that will help. And hell I have no sponsors it hard times but when is it cheap. I have a 3 link car for sale . It's still set up for LLM but the only things needed to be changes for late model is moving the motor mounts and engine plate back . For motor don't worry about motor u got good motor

Hey Chris.. lol.. how are ya bud.. and Thanks!.. let me give ya the diddy on this motor... stock 350..stock heads, alil cam..and its on 2BBLS....yes 2BBLS... havent even had a chance to change rings and bearings..however...its seems to be pullin ok...love my royal purple.. lmao.. I dont knwo about buying a new car..but maybe we can talk about your 3link.. these leafs are hookin up good... too many options not enough knowledge.. lol....maybe you could sponsor us alil suspension action??? lmao.. miss racing with ya bro..how yall doing?

Were running the same motor as we did at 37 and in corpus . Just stuck a big ole gas guzzlen 4bbl on here. All steel motor with a victor Jr. Intake . The only difference between are cars is motor placement and a 4 link with quick change and its a full tube chassis .

My 2cents, if you are going to run the latemodel class, you should have a latemodel chassis. Those heavy stock clip cars will rip right through a full tubing latemodel. I know from experience..

The last thing this class needs is more bent up cars sent to the bone yard.

My 2cents, if you are going to run the latemodel class, you should have a latemodel chassis. Those heavy stock clip cars will rip right through a full tubing latemodel. I know from experience..

Agree with the weight and what have ya.. Iwouldnt want to be int he way let alone tear up a way better car than ours... but for everyone to know... I want to find a way to move up..I want to get better and not become one to stay in one class forever....Anyone looking for a driver..? lmao...

Agree with the weight and what have ya.. Iwouldnt want to be int he way let alone tear up a way better car than ours... but for everyone to know... I want to find a way to move up..I want to get better and not become one to stay in one class forever....Anyone looking for a driver..? lmao...

I agree with Ricky,best to stay with a full tube chassis. Seen some bad stuff happen. I know of a couple of 4 bar cars sitting around growing roots. If you drive one of these cars, you will never wanna drive anything else!

I agree with Ricky,best to stay with a full tube chassis. Seen some bad stuff happen. I know of a couple of 4 bar cars sitting around growing roots. If you drive one of these cars, you will never wanna drive anything else!

let me know about those cars sittn in the weeds,,lmao...

That points fund y'all are running for isn't gonna amount to much with everything being tore up every weekend. A latemodel can't be cheap to fix!!

HEY - ERIC I AM STILL WORKING ON YOUR CAR- IT SHOULD MAKE A DECENT LATE MODEL. I WONT RUN BUT A FEW TIMES ANYWAY. JUST TO HAVE FUN. MOTOR IS IN IT. I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS GOING ON. - LATER.

HEY - ERIC I AM STILL WORKING ON YOUR CAR- IT SHOULD MAKE A DECENT LATE MODEL. I WONT RUN BUT A FEW TIMES ANYWAY. JUST TO HAVE FUN. MOTOR IS IN IT. I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS GOING ON. - LATER.

sounds good man. good luck. call me if you need anything

Archived