congrats darrin leonaed

buckborlace

Thanks all, That was a blast racing with Bill for the win. I got to watch his video today with him at his shop. Its good when two guys that help each other get to race together that way. He somehow has it in his head that the next ones his...maybe so. Best part was listening to Brandy scream in the video. We're headed to Killeen this weekend, anybody else coming? Fun track with an average of 28 mods weekly.

Thanks all, That was a blast racing with Bill for the win. I got to watch his video today with him at his shop. Its good when two guys that help each other get to race together that way. He somehow has it in his head that the next ones his...maybe so. Best part was listening to Brandy scream in the video. We're headed to Killeen this weekend, anybody else coming? Fun track with an average of 28 mods weekly.

It sure is nice to race with this group of racers in this class! that was an awsome race! everyone are top notch individuals, and to see how they all are so friendly and will help eachother out if they ask. Bill is one of the nicest guys as are the leonards. Thank you I37 for giving us all a number 1 track to put on the great racing shows , congrats mr leonard! congrats to the track and fans!

Archived