Thank you Chris Brock

toybox racing

Just wanted to thank you for tearing up my car, you were almost batting 1000 but, I was able to find one piece of sheet metal you didn't hit. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #42llm Ron Sprayue.

Really? So, because you drove over the top of my car I was tearing yours up? Or are you talking about how I beat your nose come up with my rear bumper and rear quarter panels? I thought maybe you were beating on my ass end to let me know you were going to run me over and wanted to see if I would take a look at your drive shaft for ya? If that's the case I guess you are welcome. Cus I remember passing you clean AFTER and BEFORE you hit me. #10llm Chris Brock

Just wanted to thank you for tearing up my car, you were almost batting 1000 but, I was able to find one piece of sheet metal you didn't hit. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #42llm Ron Sprayue.

Really? So, because you drove over the top of my car I was tearing yours up? Or are you talking about how I beat your nose come up with my rear bumper and rear quarter panels? I thought maybe you were beating on my ass end to let me know you were going to run me over and wanted to see if I would take a look at your drive shaft for ya? If that's the case I guess you are welcome. Cus I remember passing you clean AFTER and BEFORE you hit me. #10llm Chris Brock

Lol. Wow I was thinking, when racing that you turn your car in the corners not the straight away. Thats why I got under you. As for the other, I don't know how you see it but, I was passing you clean, giving you plenty of room before you decided to turn my car into a freaken air plane. It's racing and in my post even though I was still a little pissed I still wrote it with a little humor. I don't race to make friends but, I don't try to make enemies either but, if that is how your going to race then so be it, or we can get together next race shake hands and race. It's up to you.

Well I'll be honest with you Ron. We are both grown ass men. I'm pretty easy going, and we can handle it however you see fit. I haven't watched the video yet, so I'm working under the assumption that was you banging on my ass for a couple laps before the wreck. As far as turning in the straightaway... Well I knew u were there so I was trying to give you some room and got into that wet spot from the fire trucks (the same spot up high that got 2 other cars). Honestly I saw it as two guys racing hard and sh$& happened... He'll... I wasnt even mad about getting hammered till I read your post this morning. I try my best to drive clean, and respect everyone else's equipment as much as my own, but I also know its raving and accidents happen (and I've been on both sides of those)... And I'll be the first to apologize if I make a driver error and take someone else out. Last night I was between a rock and a hard place. I could stay high and hit the wet spot (like I did) or cut low which wouldn't have worked out well for u either I'm guessing. Sorry we got tangled up (I wasn't excited about it either and it wasn't by any means intentional) but I was doing the best I could with the situation I was in. Like I said.... I don't see it as my fault just as I dont see it as yours. It was racing, it was a wreck, I don't know you as a person or you as a racer, but as for me... I'm gonna fix my car, get back out there, keep trying to run clean, and give it my best. If you feel I intentionally hit you and need to retaliate I guess well cross that bridge when we get there.

Do you have someone who tapes the races for you ron? If not....I think it would be a good investment....you might look at this in a different way. I saw yalls race last night....and to be honest....I think you need to place a pretty equal amount of the blame a little closer to home. I seem to remember you hitting the wall super hard all by yourself....then the wreck later on between you and the other car seemed avoidable from where I was watching. But...I am just a spectator....lol....AJ

Do you have someone who tapes the races for you ron? If not....I think it would be a good investment....you might look at this in a different way. I saw yalls race last night....and to be honest....I think you need to place a pretty equal amount of the blame a little closer to home. I seem to remember you hitting the wall super hard all by yourself....then the wreck later on between you and the other car seemed avoidable from where I was watching. But...I am just a spectator....lol....AJ

Well AJ maybe you need to get a better seat. The in-car video doesn't show it that way.

Actually, I didn't catch that the first post was a dig. When I scanned it briefly, I thought someone was thanking another driver as per the title of the thread.

I was at church for a good long while on Sunday and when I got back I saw a response and it finally dawned on me that the original post was smack talk with a response from the "smackee" and anther response from the "smacker."

And it ended up being hard to tell who was the 'smacker" and who was the "smackee." And since there was no actual name calling, cussing, threats, etc., I just got lazy and let it all slide....

Nick

Actually, I didn't catch that the first post was a dig. When I scanned it briefly, I thought someone was thanking another driver as per the title of the thread.

I was at church for a good long while on Sunday and when I got back I saw a response and it finally dawned on me that the original post was smack talk with a response from the "smackee" and anther response from the "smacker."

And it ended up being hard to tell who was the 'smacker" and who was the "smackee." And since there was no actual name calling, cussing, threats, etc., I just got lazy and let it all slide....

Nick

:lol: , I think this may be my favorite post on LSSZ yet this year.

Every track needs villians, victums and heros makes it more interesting. Some of yall act like we going to Saturday night church social.

I do my best to keep this place from becoming a dump, if not a Saturday night church social. But I am well aware that not everyone appreciates my efforts here. There are plenty of places on the internet where folks can bash, snipe, complain, bitch, moan, cuss, fight and otherwise act like 6 year-olds all they want, but I do try to keep Lone Star Speedzone from becoming bash site for haters.

We have kids on here all the time. The same kids you would want to set a good example for if they were standing right next to you with their mom.

And we have track owners and promoters on here all the time too. They catch so much crap it's a wonder any of them survive for more than a few races. If you ever want to know what if feels like to never make a good decision, ruin racing for everyone, become a greedy monster who hates every racer, hates every fan and is generally just an evil person, become a race track owner/promoter.

On the other hand, the vast majority of LSS members appreciate the fact that the track is their for their use and support racing and their track in their own way. If they have a problem or issue with the track, they take it to the owner/promoter in person rather than using the forums to gather public support for their position or to gain sympathy for the "wrong" that was done to them. And they appreciate the fact that I at least attempt to keep the soap box junkies and jailhouse lawyers down to a dull roar.

Nick

Every track needs villians, victums and heros makes it more interesting. Some of yall act like we going to Saturday night church social.

Let me add to the above, I think its healthy to have disagreements and interests as long as its done w some type of respect. Problem is typing it on a forum doesnt show emotion or how someone interpretes the msg. You do a good job of weeding out the BS! No doubt!

Let me add to the above, I think its healthy to have disagreements and interests as long as its done w some type of respect. Problem is typing it on a forum doesnt show emotion or how someone interpretes the msg. You do a good job of weeding out the BS! No doubt!

Exactly...it is just as healthy to have on track rivalries as well.

MAKE SURE U LOOK AT THE VID CAUSE IM A ALMOST 100 PERCENT POSITIVE IT WASNT CHRIS AND IM JUST TRYING TO HELP U ALL SETTLE THIS ;)AND IT WASNT ME FOR SURE

None of what I was pissed about had nothing to do with me getting into the wall. That was all me, I just wasn't happy with Chris later nin the race. Anyway Iam over it.

Archived