HMP Truck Feature Video 3-24-12

chrisdavid

Great video Chris. Pass on my thanks to the videographer.

I'm just glad I've got the wheel man I do. If not, I'd be fixing a really torn up truck. Not sure how he kept it off the wall and only lost one spot, but I'm sure glad he did.

I'm just glad I've got the wheel man I do. If not, I'd be fixing a really torn up truck. Not sure how he kept it off the wall and only lost one spot, but I'm sure glad he did.

I concur on Both comments Chase...Great Video Thanks again Chris and to the videographer. Great job to Cary hope he is not to upset w/ me did not seem as bad in the truck as it looked on film I know I jerked the Hell out of the wheel to keep it off of him when we did touch a little excelerating out of 4 for position ( almost spinning myself ) Had know idea he was pointed @ the wall at one point. Cary is a Great Driver thats why it is important to me to race Cary as clean as possible every time we race. Anyone can wreck for a position.... I want to do it clean and fair. Hope he see's this as some hard racing w/ no intention to harm either truck. Another Lesson Learned Here.

I concur on Both comments Chase...Great Video Thanks again Chris and to the videographer. Great job to Cary hope he is not to upset w/ me did not seem as bad in the truck as it looked on film I know I jerked the Hell out of the wheel to keep it off of him when we did touch a little excelerating out of 4 for position ( almost spinning myself ) Had know idea he was pointed @ the wall at one point. Cary is a Great Driver thats why it is important to me to race Cary as clean as possible every time we race. Anyone wreck for position I want to do it clean and fair. Hope he see's this as some hard racing w/ no intention to harm either truck. Another Lesson Learned Here.

I know him well enough to tell you he's already forgotten about the last race and is focused on the next one. Water under the bridge.

Archived